Partners in Progress
A Corporate Partnership and Recognition Program
Become a TechPoint Foundation for Youth Partner in Progress, and by doing so, your company will join many of its industry peers who already support the TechPoint Foundation for Youth’s mission.
When you become a Partner in Progress through both cash donations and in-kind contributions, you enjoy the tax benefits of TechPoint Foundation for Youth’s 501c3 status. Partner companies receive additional credit and recognition for employee volunteer service hours to the Foundation and our grantee projects. In fact, TechPoint Foundation offers a broad range of benefits for Partners in Progress according to each company’s level of annual support.
Partner in Progress distinction levels (assessed annually):
- Gigabyte Partner: $5000+
- Megabyte Partner: $2500 to $4999
- Kilobyte Partner: $1000 to $2499
The monetary value of employee volunteer hours and tax benefits for in-kind donations are calculated according to the following metrics:
- Employee Volunteer Hours = $29.00 per hour, per individual.
- Total value of in-kind donations of equipment, products, and goods to be determined by donor.
As a Partner in Progress you are vital to achieving the TechPoint Foundation for Youth mission. We have assembled a broad range of benefits to distinguish you among your peers. These benefits are designed to supply our Partners the full advantage of healthy public relations, as well as the recruitment and retention of today’s high performing, socially conscious talent, who demand more from their employers. Click here to review the full list of Corporate Recognition benefits.
As a Partner in Progress, TechPoint Foundation for Youth becomes your venture philanthropy partner. Your employees may enjoy group or individual volunteer opportunities with our Foundation and its various grantee projects. Such opportunity for community involvement during the workday is in high demand by employees, and offered by only the best employers.
2013 volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to the following:
- TechPoint Foundation Board Committee Member (1-2 hours monthly, annual commitment)
- IndianaFIRST robotics mentor opportunities for students age K-12 (robotics experience is not required).
- New Tech High @ Arsenal Tech Mentor (2 hours monthly, two-year commitment, during the school year)
- New Tech High @ Arsenal Tech Project Partner (2-10 hours, one-time commitment, during the school year)
- Student Internship Host (40 hours annually, annual commitment)
- Various after-school robotics events and mentoring opportunities
To become a Partner in Progress, please contact Laura Dodds, Executive Director of TechPoint Foundation for Youth at Laura@techpointyouth.or or 317-371-4174.